Note: Dr. Richard Chua builds upon his Six Sigma Foundations and Learning Minitab courses, and covers an array of topics, including measurement system analysis, descriptive statistics, hypothesis testing, design of experiments, statistical process control, and more.
- Six Sigma and the organization
- Collecting the voice of the customer
- Project management basics
- Process maps
- Sampling in data collection
- Measurement system analysis
- Measuring performance using descriptive statistics
- Process performance measures
- Hypothesis testing
- Testing for means, variances, proportions, and independence
- Correlation and regression
- Using selection matrices
- Using failure modes and effects analysis
- Developing control plans
- Statistical process control
Skill Level Intermediate
You started this assessment previously and didn’t complete it. You can pick up where you left off, or start over.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.