No-code app generation platform drives workforce productivity by enabling applications to be generated from multiple industrial and enterprise data sources.
First step in achieving Digital Transformation for the Enterprise.
updated: Aug 21, 2018
August 21, 2018 (Newswire.com) –
Webalo Inc., the UX Platform for the Industrial Internet™, announced today the launch of Webalo 4.5, the latest version of its transformative, no-code app generation platform. Designed as the ultimate workforce productivity tool for harnessing industrial and enterprise data in the journey towards Digital Transformation, Webalo 4.5 sets a new standard in time-to-value, with its patented technology empowering enterprise users to quickly, easily and automatically generate dynamic desktop and mobile persona-based apps.
“Users are looking for workforce productivity tools that manage their work across applications to make their data more usable,” said Chris Marsh, Research Director, Workforce Productivity and Compliance at 415 Research. “Webalo gives users a way to see all of their data, across multiple applications and in the context of their work processes, reducing the friction and supporting a more tailored productivity experience.”
Webalo’s User First™ approach automatically generates and personalizes apps from multiple data sources, enabling users to visualize and respond to information through actionable notifications, real-time dashboards and bi-directional workflows that help them make better, more informed decisions and improve their productivity.
In just three simple steps, users can securely connect to data, configure the apps and deploy them across their enterprise without the need for advanced software development resources. Webalo customers span healthcare, manufacturing, mining, power and other industrial markets.
“Webalo 4.5 builds on our successful platform to streamline, simplify and speed the ability of industrial professionals to make the right decisions in complex environments,” said Webalo CEO Peter Price. “By providing a richer means to visualize, contextualize and manage real-time data from a variety of enterprise and operational data sources, Webalo boosts user productivity, insight and efficiency. It is the first critical step toward achieving the productivity goals of any Digital Transformation project.”
Key highlights of Webalo 4.5 include:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform – Webalo 4.5 further extends Webalo’s cloud deployment capabilities by adding support for Microsoft Azure. Already available as an AWS cloud computing service, Webalo 4.5 adds single-tenant Azure support for enterprises that have selected Azure as their corporate virtualization platform.
- Extended integration with industrial data sources – Webalo 4.5 now supports out-of-the-box integration with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) that make the MES data more actionable and visible to all stakeholders.
- New charts – Webalo 4.5 includes Timeline, Pareto and SPC control charts to provide users with more insight, control over and interaction with their data.
- Asset Model View – Webalo 4.5 now provides automatically generated and interactive asset model views that allow users to browse and find objects of interest. The Asset Model View also provides a list of operations presented with various visualization options for any selected asset. Actions include:
- View and browse the asset tree using the Webalo Desktop Client
- View a list of operations tied to asset hierarchy
- Visualization configuration on an operation
- Saving, renaming, deleting visualizations into/from “My Tasks” in the Home screen.
- Contextualized dashboards — Webalo 4.5 introduces dynamic, interactive Key Performance Indicator and chart dashboards, driven by user inputs, with the capability to add parameters to the dashboards. Webalo’s contextualized dashboards provide embedded asset hierarchy, selectable timeframes and custom user inputs.
- User-Generated Dashboards – Webalo end users can now create and save their own dashboards. These Webalo “workspaces” can include content and layout views. As an example, one workspace could be used for an overview of the plant, including high-level charts and dashboards, while a second workspace might be for downtime entry forms and for launching workflows to take action based on the machine status, and a third workspace could be focused on Historian trend charts. Users can save, retrieve and switch back and forth between workspaces at any time.
Webalo 4.5 is available now. Visit www.webalo.com.
Webalo, the UX Platform for the Industrial Internet™ provides the app generation infrastructure for companies to transform into User First™ organizations. Webalo’s patented technology enables companies to easily transform their enterprise applications into actionable, persona-based applications, where each user has just the information they need, on their device, to help them get their job done. Webalo is enterprise-ready, built to operate in the face of massive amounts of real-time transactional usage by thousands of users, helping them to make better, more informed decisions and to make their businesses more productive. For more information, please visit www.webalo.com.
User First is a trademark of Webalo Inc.
Connect with us:
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/company/webalo
Source: Webalo Inc.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.